its time for an update on growth of my plants, see photo attached. the plant on the left in photo is ready for harvest. it looks to have between 15 and 30 decent sized buds, it looks like Tuesday this week I will cut and harvest the plant on left, will provide photos once buds are cut and dried to see total amount harvested. the other 2 plants will most likely bud this autumn or very soon.
Yes, mine was just shy of $500, and I sure can't afford another one. In fact, I can't even afford an extra cushion cover. Those cost at least $40. I'll have to limit my bouncing. But big congratulations on your lovely marijuana crop/house plant.
just an update on results of my cannabis test on easiness of cultivation. I tried my dried and cured cannabis last week and it seems I wasn't successful with the final product. it was a very weak in thc so not sure if the seeds were bad or I did something wrong in cultivation. I guess I will continue to visit my local cannabis dispensary and spend about $120/month. it is what it is and I learned much from this experiment.